Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pomade-tini

I'm not sure why it's taken me months of blogging to get around to sharing some of my favorite cocktail recipes. Since holiday entertaining is right around the corner, I'll start sharing my "Quick Cocktail" recipes.

My friends Dara & Tim turned me on to this one. The mixer is a delicious Pomegranate Limeade from Trader Joe's (found in the juice section).

Simply add about 5 oz of juice, 1 1/2 oz of vodka (they recommend vanilla) and Ice in a shaker and pour into a martini glass. Or serve "on the rocks" (I like crushed) in a small tumbler. Add a lime wedge to garnish and it'll look like it took some effort.

Whether entertaining guests or watching "So You Think You Can Dance" in your pj's, you'll be feeling fancy with this simple cocktail in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment