Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Minx: wallpaper for your nails


I don't subscribe to beauty magazines, so you won't be getting tips from me straight from Cosmopolitan. If not for the fact that both my mom and sister are hair stylists, I'd have my natural "mousey brown" hair (you only get that kind of honesty from your big sister) and know nothing of this next great insider tip...

My mom, Nita, is now sporting Minx wraps on her toes. She loves them and receives a ton of compliments, especially from my daughter who is so impressed with her metallic toes. In line at Disneyland a couple of days ago, I overheard a couple of "20 something" girls marveling over them. She was wearing the silver, fish-net style as shown here.

My mom and her clients like to coordinate them with metallic sandals. According to her, they last for a couple of months and require none of the smelly chemicals of traditional mani/pedicures.

If a 5 year old, 20 year old, and grandmother all love them, it must be a fashion hit!

Learn more about MinxNails and find a Minx-trained nail technician in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment